MedPress is an scientific independent open access publisher which aims to publish innovative research by forming a link between research and practice which at the end acts as a benefit for the society. In order to create a better link we follow a peer review process by which the articles published are reviewed by senior researchers who excel in their research.
The main aim of the company is to promote the latest innovations in research and help budding researchers in their scientific works. Open access publications help researchers to view the articles free of cost without the need of paying any subscriptions.
Benefits by MedPress to the Society:
- Forming a bonding between industries and academic.
- Creating opportunities for new researchers, students and many industries.
- Improving article quality form time to time by the help of expertise knowledge.
- Helping now students in becoming the next generation researchers.
- High quality peer review process.
Coming to the peer review we follow high standards by keeping the information safe and maintaining a strong scientific relation with prestigious contributors in their respective fields. We are committed to maintaining quality.